Thank you for making us Best of Olney, 2019!
How We Do Massage & Bodywork
We believe strongly that regular skillful massage and bodywork will change your life, allowing you to live into the healthiest version of you and enabling you to participate in all of the activities that bring meaning to your life! Whether you have a specific injury that you need support with or are looking to make bodywork a regular part of your wellness plan, our skilled practitioners can help you. We are a mission driven group of educated massage therapists occupational therapists dedicated to serving our local community with integrity. Most of all, we believe in the healing power of massage!! With us you won't find cookie cutter massages, confusing tricky membership packages, or a business that relies on people not utilizing the services they have paid for to profit.
- To deliver high quality skillful therapeutic massage and bodywork to best support you! Our goal is to work skillfully to help resolve pain, support relaxation, and to undo the layers contributing to chronic pain. We work toward soothing symptoms as well as targeting the causes of pain resulting in both feeling great and establishing long-term benefits.
- To meet your individualized needs! We know stress levels vary, traumatic events happen, bodies go through cycles of wear and tear, and pain levels fluctuate. We know what you needed at your session last week may be different this week. We always check in to tailor our support to best meet your needs.
- To support you in building long-term health and wellness! Regular massage and bodywork provide an evidence-based tool for counteracting the negative health effects of stress. Skillful bodywork is like a tune up for body, mind, and spirit, promoting longevity and function so that you can THRIVE!
"The place where our bodies, our minds, and our spirits intersect is where we can find true healing, peace, and joy! Massage and bodywork are magnificent tools for connecting us in to all levels of our being and allowing us to live a deeply fulfilled life."
Come join us in exploring these ancient healing modalities that are backed by science-based research. Allow us to help change your life!
Know someone who would benefit from our support? Purchase the gift that has true meaning... the gift of wellness.
Click here to contact us. Let's find out if we are a good fit in supporting your health!
1. Come to our office in Olney, MD at the beautiful Well Space.
2. Want to partner with us to have massage at your location? We love making massage accessible. Let's talk!
Click here to contact us. Let's find out how we can serve your company and event needs!
Want to Know More About our Director: Selena Reames, LMT, OTR/L, a massage and occupational therapist, has been practicing massage and manual therapies since 2000. She draws on her background in physical rehabilitation, CranioSacral Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, orthopedic manual therapies, mindfulness training, and swedish, and deep-tissue massage to customize each session to suit the needs of her clients and to lead her team. Click here to learn more about our team.